The RAW Nitro Max range is the heavy weight contender of shock absorbers, specifically designed for heavy coil spring and torsion bar vehicles. Nitro Max shocks use a proven truck shock absorber design with highly tuned valving for 4WD applications carrying heavy loads and travel demanding terrain. Recommend for vehicles used in mining, long distant touring and heavy duty applications.
WHY CHOOSE RAW 4×4 ?
A RAW 4×4 suspension not only allows you to fit bigger tyres for increased ground clearance, it will improve the overall feel off your vehicle giving you confidence to take your off road adventures to the next level.
1. Enhanced load carrying ability.
2. Improved off road articulation.
3. Increased comfort and control.
Fits: Ford Ranger PJ, PK 4WD UTE 2007 – 2010 models ( Torsion Bar Front / Leaf Spring Rear )
Base Kit includes:
* Torsion Bar (TB1551) Duratorq Engine (Length – 1025 x 27mm)
OR 2.5L WLT Engine (Length – 926 x 27mm) (TB1546)- x1 Pair
* Rear Leaf Springs (RL894) (Medium Load – 0-200kg rating) – x1 Pair
* Shackle Bush Kits (SPF2670K ,SPF0502K , SPF0753K)- x3 Sets
* Spring Shackle Hangers (GSK386-1) – x2 Pairs
* Ubolt Set (U466) – x2 Pairs
* Front Shocks Nitro Max (NM608M3) – x1 Pair
* Rear Shocks Nitro Max (NM326M4) – x1 Pair